IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
July 2, 2010
RONALD GENE MOLL, PETITIONER,
COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA, ET AL., RESPONDENTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: John E. Jones III United States District Judge
Hon. John E. Jones III
Hon. Martin C. Carlson
July 2, 2010 In accordance with the Memorandum issued on today's date, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The Report and Recommendation of Magistrate Judge Martin C. Carlson (Doc. 27) is ADOPTED in its entirety.
2. The Petitioner's objections (Doc. 30) are OVERRULED.
3. The petition for writ of habeas corpus (Doc. 30) is DISMISSED without PREJUDICE.
4. The pending motion to dismiss (Doc. 25) is DISMISSED as MOOT.
5. The Clerk of Court is directed to CLOSE the file on this case.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.