IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
June 25, 2010
EDWARD W. DONNELLY, PLAINTIFF,
TRL, INC., ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: John E. Jones III United States District Judge
Hon. John E. Jones III
June 25, 2010 In accordance with the Memorandum issued on today's date, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The Motion of Transcontinental Refrigerated Lines, Inc. to Dismiss for Violation of Automatic Stay (Doc. 6) is GRANTED.
2. The Motion to Dismiss by Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (Doc. 12) is GRANTED.
3. The Motion to Dismiss Pursuant to F.R.C.P. 12(B)(1), or in the Alternative, Pursuant to F.R.C.P. 12(B)(6) of Defendant Compservices (Doc. 21) is GRANTED.
4. All other pending Motions (Docs. 3 and 10) are DISMISSED as MOOT.
5. The Clerk of Court is directed to CLOSE this case.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.