IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
May 20, 2010
DAVID DIGUGLIELMO, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: John R. Padova
AND NOW, this 20th day of May, 2010, upon careful and independent consideration of the Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus filed pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2254 (Docket No. 1), all attendant and responsive briefing, review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Lynne A. Sitarski, and consideration of Petitioner's Objections to the Report and Recommendation and Respondent's Response thereto, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED as follows:
1. Petitioner's Objections to the Report and Recommendation are OVERRULED;
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED as set forth in our Memorandum of this date;
3. The Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus is DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE;
4. There is no basis for the issuance of a certificate of appealability;
5. The Clerk shall CLOSE this case statistically.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.