IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
May 12, 2010
RUSSELL ROBINSON PLAINTIFF,
CHAD GRANT , FEDERAL U.S. MARSHALL, AND ROGER BOMENBLIT, FEDERAL U.S. MARSHALL, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Jan E. Dubois, J.
AND NOW, this 12th day of May, 2010, upon consideration of plaintiff's Amended Complaint, for the reasons stated in the attached Memorandum, IT IS ORDERED that:
1. All further proceedings in this case are STAYED until plaintiff 's criminal case, including all available appellate or collateral proceedings, in state court has been finally resolved;
2. The Clerk of Court shall TRANSFER this case to the Civil Suspense File and MARK the case CLOSED FOR STATISTICAL PURPOSES;
3. The Court shall RETAIN jurisdiction over the case and the case shall be RETURNED to the Court's active docket when there are no impediments to further proceedings and the case may proceed to final disposition;
4. The entry of this Order is WITHOUT PREJUDICE to the rights of the parties; and,
5. Plaintiff shall file and serve status reports at six (6) month intervals with respect to the status of his state criminal proceedings. One (1) copy of the status report shall be served on the Court (Chambers, Room 12613, 601 Market Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19106) when the original is filed.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.