IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
April 28, 2010
LOUIS FOLINO, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Michael M. Baylson, U.S.D.J.
AND NOW, this 28th day of April, 2010, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Petitioner's objections to the Magistrate Judge's Report and Recommendation are overruled;
2. The Magistrate's Report and Recommendation is approved and adopted;
3. The Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus is denied and dismissed with prejudice;
4. Because Petitioner has failed to make a substantial showing of the denial of any constitutional right, a certificate of appealability will not issue;
5. A Memorandum detailing the Court's review of the Report and Recommendation will follow; and
6. The Court shall CLOSE this case, statistically.
BY THE COURT:
Michael M. Baylson
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.