IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
April 19, 2010
NANCY PASQUALE, PLAINTIFF,
GENERAL SCIENCES, INC., PETER ZAVITSANOS, ALICE ZAVITSANOS AND EVELYN DOWNS, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Robert F. Kelly Senior Judge
AND NOW, this 19th day of April, 2010, after a hearing in open court and upon consideration of Defendants' Motion for Summary Judgment Regarding Number of Employees (Doc. No. 10), and the Responses and Replies thereto, it is hereby ORDERED that:
(1) Defendants' Motion is GRANTED;
(2) Count I of Plaintiff's Complaint is DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE;
(3) Counts II, III and IV of Plaintiff's Complaint are DISMISSED WITHOUT PREJUDICE;
(4) Defendants' Motion for Partial Summary Judgment for Claims Barred by Applicable Statute of Limitations (Doc. No. 18) is DENIED AS MOOT; and
(5) Defendants' Motion for Summary Judgment for Failure to Establish a Prima Facie Case (Doc. No. 20) is DENIED AS MOOT.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.