IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
April 1, 2010
HITHAM ABUHOURAN, PLAINTIFF,
R.L. MORRISON, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Eduardo C. Robreno, J.
AND NOW, this 1st day of April 2010, it is hereby ORDERED as follows:
1. Plaintiff shall comply with Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 30(b)(6) and supply to Defendants' counsel the areas of inquiry, to be specified with reasonable particularity, that he intends to address during the deposition by April 20, 2010.
2. Defendants shall designate a deponent pursuant to Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 30(b)(6) with respect to Plaintiff's First Amendment claim by May 1, 2010.
3. Defendants shall schedule the deposition pursuant to Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 30(b)(6) to be held no later than May 31, 2010. Defendants' counsel shall make the logistical arrangements for the deposition, and it may be conducted by video.
4. Plaintiff's motion to appoint counsel (doc. no. 41) is DENIED.
5. Upon conclusion of the deposition, Defendants' counsel shall contact the Court and request that a telephone status and scheduling conference be held.
AND IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.