UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
March 25, 2010
WILLIAM AND STACY SHIPP, PLAINTIFFS,
DONNA DONAHER, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Louis H. Pollak, J.
AND NOW, this 25th day of March, 2010, for the reasons stated in the foregoing opinion, it is hereby ORDERED as follows:
(1) Plaintiffs' Petition to Supplement the Complaint with Exhibits (Docket No. 2) is GRANTED;
(2) Plaintiffs' request for judicial notice (contained in Docket No. 20) is GRANTED;
(3) Plaintiffs' Requests for Document Production (contained in Docket Nos. 16 and 20) are DISMISSED AS MOOT;
(4) The motion to dismiss filed by defendants PNC Bank, N.A. and James Rohr (Docket No. 14) is GRANTED;
(5) The motion to dismiss filed by defendants Donna Donaher and Tucker Arensberg, P.C. (Docket No. 15) is GRANTED; and
(6) (a) Counts 1-13, 16-22, and 24-29 of the Complaint, and Count 15 insofar as it applies to defendants PNC Bank, N.A. and James Rohr are DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE;
(b) Counts 14 and 23, and Count 15 insofar as it applies to the remaining defendants, are DISMISSED WITHOUT PREJUDICE to refiling an amended complaint within thirty (30) days of the date of this Order; and
(c) Counts 30-76 are DISMISSED WITHOUT PREJUDICE to inclusion in an amended complaint or refiling in the appropriate state court.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.