IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
March 22, 2010
RONALD DONALD PEPPERS PETITIONER
LOUIS S. FOLINO, ET AL. RESPONDENTS
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Thomas M. Golden, J.
AND NOW, this 22nd day of March, 2010, upon an independent and thorough review of Petitioner's Petition and Amended Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus and the state court record, and after conducting a de novo review*fn1 of Magistrate Judge Elizabeth T. Hey's Report and Recommendation, in light of Petitioner's objections thereto, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The Report and Recommendation (Doc. No. 16) is ADOPTED and APPROVED;
2. The Petitioner's Objections (Doc. No. 20) are OVERRULED;
3. The Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus, (Doc. No. 4), and the Amended Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus, (Doc. No. 38), are DENIED and DISMISSED;
4. There is no basis for the issuance of a certificate of appealability;*fn2 and,
5. The Clerk of Courts is DIRECTED to CLOSE this case for statistical purposes.