IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
March 22, 2010
CHARLES R. DICKERSON
MICHAEL WENEROWICZ, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: John R. Padova, J.
AND NOW, this 22nd day of March, 2010, upon careful and independent consideration of the Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus filed pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2254 (Docket No. 1), and after review of United States Magistrate Judge Jacob P. Hart's Report and Recommendation (Docket No. 14), and consideration of Petitioner's Motion to Reconsider the Report and Recommendation (Docket No. 16) and Memorandum of Law in Support of Amended Motion to Reconsider the Report and Recommendation (Docket No. 17), IT IS HEREBY ORDERED as follows:
1. Petitioner's Motion is DENIED and the objections therein are OVERRULED.
2. The Report and Recommendation of Judge Hart is APPROVED and ADOPTED.*fn1
3. The Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus filed pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2254 is DENIED.
4. Because the Petitioner has failed to make a substantial showing of the denial of a constitutional right, the Court declines to issue a certificate of appealability under 28 U.S.C. § 2253(c)(2).
5. The Clerk shall CLOSE this case statistically.