IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
March 18, 2010
LISA PARKS O/B/O K.D.
MICHAEL J. ASTRUE
The opinion of the court was delivered by: John R. Padova, J.
AND NOW, this 18th day of March, 2010, upon consideration of Plaintiff's Complaint requesting review of the adverse decision of the Commissioner of the Social Security Administration (Docket No. 3) and all documents filed in connection therewith, the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Lynne A. Sitarski (Docket No. 14), Plaintiff's Objections thereto (Docket No. 15), and Defendant's Response to Plaintiff's Objections (Docket No. 16), IT IS HEREBY ORDERED as follows:
1. Plaintiff's Objections to the Report and Recommendation are OVERRULED.
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED.
3. Plaintiff's Request for Review of the adverse decision of the Commissioner of the Social Security Administration is DENIED.
4. JUDGMENT IS ENTERED in favor of Defendant.
5. The Clerk of Court shall CLOSE this case statistically.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.