IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
March 10, 2010
DAVID MOUA, PETITIONER,
RANDALL BRITTEN, ET AL., RESPONDENTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Gene E.K. Pratter United States District Judge
AND NOW, this 10th day of March, 2010, upon careful and independent consideration of David Moua's Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2254 (Doc. No. 1), the Respondents' Answer in Opposition (Doc. No. 6), the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Carol Sandra Moore Wells (Doc. No. 8), and Mr. Moua's Objections to the Report and Recommendation (Doc. No. 11), and Mr. Moua's state court record, it is ORDERED that:
1. Mr. Moua's Objections (Doc. No. 11) are OVERRULED.*fn1
2. The Report and Recommendation (Doc. No. 8) is APPROVED AND ADOPTED.
3. Mr. Moua's Petition (Doc. No. 1) is DENIED.
4. There is no probable cause to issue a certificate of appealability.
5. The Clerk of Court is instructed to mark this case CLOSED for all purposes, including statistics.