IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE WESTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
March 5, 2010
GEORGE L. KOYNOK, PLAINTIFF,
THOMAS R. LLOYD, MAYOR OF DORMONT BOROUGH, INDIVIDUALLY AND IN HIS OFFICIAL CAPACITY, JOSEPH M. COSTANZO, FORMER PRESIDENT OF DORMONT BOROUGH COUNCIL, INDIVIDUALLY AND IN HIS OFFICIAL CAPACITY, KRISTEN DENNE, FORMER ASSISTANT MANAGER OF DORMONT BOROUGH, INDIVIDUALLY AND IN HER OFFICIAL CAPACITY, THOMAS H. AYOOB, III, SOLICITOR OF DORMONT BOROUGH, INDIVIDUALLY AND IN HIS OFFICIAL CAPACITY, PATRICK KELLY, BUILDING INSPECTOR/CODE ENFORCEMENT OFFICER, INDIVIDUALLY AND IN HIS CAPACITY, RUSSELL J. MCKIBBEN, FORMER INTERIM BOROUGH MANAGER AND POLICE CHIEF OF DORMONT BOROUGH, INDIVIDUALLY AND IN HIS OFFICIAL CAPACITY, DORMONT BOROUGH, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Arthur J. Schwab United States District Judge
Order of Court
And now, this 5th day of March, 2010, for the reasons set forth in the accompanying Memorandum Opinion, it is HEREBY ORDERED as follows:
(1) Defendants' motion for summary judgment (doc. no. 99) will be GRANTED.
(2) Plaintiff's motion for summary judgment (doc. no. 88) will be DENIED.
(3) Plaintiff's "motion to strike defendants' following concise statements of undisputed material facts" (doc. no. 109), his belated "motion to compel answer and documents to the Interrogatories" (doc. no. 117), and his "motion to strike to sustain plaintiff's reply in support of his summary judgment motion" (doc. no. 118) are DENIED.
(4) Defendants' motion to strike plaintiff's response to defendants' motion for summary judgment and plaintiff's reply brief to the summary judgment motions (doc. no. 119) is DENIED AS MOOT.
(5) Judgment is hereby entered in favor of defendants and against plaintiff.
(6) The Clerk shall mark the docket closed.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.