IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
March 2, 2010
MICHAEL J. ASTRUE
The opinion of the court was delivered by: John R. Padova, J.
AND NOW, this 2nd day of March, 2010, upon consideration of Plaintiff's Brief and Statement of Issues in Support of Request for Review (Docket No. 8), Defendant's Response thereto, Plaintiff's Reply, the Report and Recommendations of United States Magistrate Judge David R. Strawbridge (Docket No. 13), Plaintiff's Objections thereto (Docket No. 14), and the record herein, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED as follows:
1. Plaintiff's objections to the Report and Recommendation are OVERRULED.
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED.
3. Plaintiff's Request for Review is DENIED.
4. JUDGMENT IS ENTERED in favor of Defendant.
5. The Clerk of Court is directed to CLOSE this case statistically.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.