IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
February 19, 2010
MICHAEL J. ASTRUE
The opinion of the court was delivered by: John R. Padova, J.
AND NOW, this 19th day of February, 2010, upon consideration of Plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment or, in the Alternative, Motion for Remand (Docket No. 8), Defendant's Response thereto, Plaintiff's Reply, the Report and Recommendations of United States Magistrate Judge M. Faith Angell (Docket No. 21), Plaintiff's Objections thereto (Docket No. 22), and Defendant's Response to Plaintiff's Objections, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED as follows:
1. Plaintiff's Objections to the Report and Recommendation are OVERRULED.
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED.
3. Plaintiff's Request for Review and Motion for Summary Judgment is DENIED.
4. JUDGMENT IS ENTERED in favor of Defendant.
5. The Clerk of Court is directed to CLOSE this case statistically.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.