The opinion of the court was delivered by: Yohn, J.
And now, this 17th day of February, 2010, pursuant to the authority conferred by 28 U.S.C. § 1915(e)(2), it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Leave to proceed in forma pauperis is granted.
2. All claims for non-monetary relief are DISMISSED for lack of standing.
2. All claims arising out of plaintiff's criminal trial and conviction are DISMISSED as barred by Heck v. Humphrey, 512 U.S. 477 (1994).
3. All claims against the United States and FINRA are DISMISSED for failure to comply with the exhaustion requirement of the Federal Tort Claims Act.
4. All remaining claims arising out of plaintiff's civil enforcement proceedings are DISMISSED as barred by the doctrine of prosecutorial immunity.
5. All remaining § 1983 and Bivens claims arising out of events on or before July 23, 2006, are DISMISSED as time-barred.
6. Defendants Delacy, Curran, Lee, FINRA, and the United States are DISMISSED as parties to this action.
7. Plaintiff is instructed to file a second amended complaint within 30 days, specifying the content and time of each allegedly wrongful statement that the remaining defendants made to FWC members or the public and identifying the particular defendant who made each specific statement. Should the plaintiff not file a second amended complaint as specified, the balance of the claims in the complaint will be dismissed without further notice to the plaintiff.
William H. Yohn Jr., Judge
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw ...