IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
February 4, 2010
GERALD BUSH, PLAINTIFF,
CITY OF PHILADELPHIA AND PHILADELPHIA POLICE DEPARTMENT, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: C. Darnell Jones II, J.
AND NOW, this 4th day of February, 2010, for the reasons set forth in the accompanying Memorandum, it is hereby ORDERED as follows:
1. Defendant's Motion to Dismiss (Dkt. No. 6) is GRANTED;
2. Plaintiff's Request for Default and Default Judgment (Dkt. No. 5) is DENIED;
3. Plaintiff's Motion for Court to Sign Judgment Under Rule 55 (Dkt. No. 7) is DENIED;
4. Plaintiff's Motions to Amend (Dkt. Nos. 10, 12 and 13) are DENIED;*fn1 and
5. Plaintiff's Motions to Grant Relief in Complaint Based on 13 Counts of Misconduct and 4 Year Delay by District Based Wrong Ruling (Dkt. Nos. 9 and 11) are DENIED as MOOT.