IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
February 3, 2010
PSC INFO GROUP, PLAINTIFF,
LASON, INC., ET AL., DEFENDANTS
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Yohn, J.
And now, this 3rd day of February, 2010, upon careful consideration of defendants' combined motion for summary judgment on all claims , defendants' proposed findings of fact and conclusions of law, plaintiff's opposition, and defendants' reply hereto, it is hereby ORDERED that defendants' motion for summary judgment is GRANTED IN PART AND DENIED IN PART as follows:
1. Defendants' motion for summary judgment as to Count I of the Complaint, which alleges tortious interference with contractual relations, is GRANTED as to defendant Lason and DENIED as to defendant HOV;
2. Defendants' motion for summary judgment as to Count II of the Complaint, which alleges breach of contract, is GRANTED as to defendant HOV;
3. Defendants' motion for summary judgment as to Count II of the Complaint is GRANTED as to any claims against BACS arising out of BACS' use of other vendors prior to November 10, 2007, and DENIED as to such claims against BACS from November 10, 2007, to May 31, 2008.
4. Defendant Lason, Inc. is dismissed as a party to this action.
5. Trial in this matter is scheduled for April 12, 2010 at 10:00 a.m.
William H. Yohn Jr., Judge
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.