IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
January 11, 2010
WILMA HALL, PLAINTIFF,
MICHAEL J. ASTRUE, COMMISSIONER OF THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Eduardo C. Robreno, J.
AND NOW, this 11th day of January, 2010, after review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge David R. Strawbridge (doc. no. 12), Defendant's Objections thereto (doc. no. 13), and Plaintiff's Reply thereto (doc. no. 14), it is hereby ORDERED for the reasons provided in the accompanying Memorandum that:
1. The Report and Recommendation (doc. no. 12) is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
2. Defendant's Objections to the Report and Recommendation (doc. no. 13) are OVERRULED;
3. Plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment (doc. no. 8) is DENIED;
4. Plaintiff's Motion for Remand (doc. no. 8) is GRANTED;
5. The final decision of the Commissioner denying disability benefits to Plaintiff is VACATED; and
6. The matter shall be REMANDED to the Commission for a decision consistent with the Court's opinion.
AND IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.