IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE WESTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
December 30, 2009
ROSS FRANCESKI, PLAINTIFF(S),
UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH MEDICAL CENTER, DEFENDANT(S).
1. Did the Plaintiff, Ross Francescki, prove by a preponderance of the evidence that the Defendant, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC Shadyside Hospital), unlawfully retaliated against him by discharging him in October 2007 because he complained about unlawful discriminatory conduct in his workplace? ______ Yes ______ No
If you answered "No" to question number 1 above, please stop and notify the bailiff. If you answered "Yes" to question number 1 above, please proceed to answer the following questions.
2. What are Plaintiff's total damages for compensatory damage including emotional distress, embarrassment, or humiliation (excluding back pay and front pay)? $__________________________.
3. What are the Plaintiff's total back pay damages? $___________________________.
4. What are Plaintiff's total front pay damages? $___________________________
====================================[ 01 ]=====================================
5. What is the amount of total punitive damages? $___________________________.
SO SAID BY ALL.
Signed by all jurors: _______________________________ ________________________________ Jury Foreperson ________________________________ ________________________________ ________________________________
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.