IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
November 13, 2009
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
EDWARD KAPLAN, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Berle M. Schiller, J.
AND NOW, this 13th day of November, 2009, upon consideration of Edward Kaplan's Motion to Suppress Evidence, Leonard Mason's Motion to Suppress, the Government's response thereto, all supplemental briefing, following a hearing and oral argument on October 15, 2009, and for the reasons contained in this Court's Memorandum Opinion dated November 13, 2009, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Kaplan's motion to suppress (Document No. 71) is DENIED.
2. Mason's motion to suppress (Document Nos. 85 & 86) is DENIED.
3. Mason's Motion for Hearing (Document No. 176) is DENIED.
4. Mason's First Motion to Compel Discovery (Document No. 213) is DENIED as moot.
5. Defendant Joseph Williams' First Motion for Extension of Time to File (Document No. 130) is DENIED as moot.
6. Defendant Joseph Duke's Motion for Extension of Time (Document No. 113) is DENIED as moot.
7. Defendant Joseph Duke's Motion to Compel (Document No. 174) is DENIED.
8. Defendant Khalil Benn's Motion for Order (Document No. 186) is DENIED.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.