IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
September 29, 2009
DIAHANN GRASTY, PLAINTIFF,
MICHAEL J. ASTRUE, COMMISSIONER OF THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Eduardo C. Robreno, J.
ORDER AND NOW, this 29th day of September 2009, after review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate M. Faith Angell (doc. no. 18) and Plaintiff's Objections thereto (doc. no. 19), it is hereby ORDERED for the reasons provided in the accompanying Memorandum that:
1. The Report and Recommendation (doc. no. 18) is APPROVED and ADOPTED.
2. Plaintiff's Objections to the Report and Recommendation (doc. no. 19) are OVERRULED.
3. Plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment (doc. no. 9) is DENIED.
4. Defendant's Cross Motion for Summary Judgment (doc. no. 11) is GRANTED.
4. The final decision of the Commissioner of Social Security is AFFIRMED and JUDGMENT is entered in favor of Defendant and against Plaintiff.
AND IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.