IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
September 2, 2009
JEFFREY BEARD, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Robert F. Kelly Senior Judge
AND NOW, this 2nd day of September 2009, upon careful and independent consideration of the Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus (Doc. No. 1), the Consolidated Amended Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus (Doc. No. 16), a review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Lynne A. Sitarski (Doc. No. 41), and consideration of Petitioner's objections thereto, it is ORDERED that:
1. Petitioner's Objections to the Report and Recommendation are DENIED;
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
3. The Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus is DISMISSED with prejudice;
4. There is no probable cause to issue a certificate of appealability; and
5. The Clerk of Court shall mark this case CLOSED for statistical purposes.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.