IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
August 10, 2009
JONATHAN FISHER, PETITIONER
JEFFREY BEARD, ET AL., RESPONDENTS
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Stengel, J.
AND NOW, this 10th day of August, 2009, upon careful and independent consideration of the petition for writ of habeas corpus, and after review of the thorough and well-reasoned Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Timothy R. Rice, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The petitioner's objections are OVERRULED;
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
3. The petition for writ of habeas corpus is DENIED with prejudice;
4. There is no probable cause to issue a certificate of appealability;
5. The Clerk of Court shall mark this case CLOSED for statistical purposes.
LAWRENCE F. STENGEL, J.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.