IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
July 14, 2009
WILLIAM A. ROBINSON, PLAINTIFF,
MICHAEL J. ASTRUE, COMMISSIONER OF THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION. DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Cynthia M. Rufe, J.
AND NOW , this 14 th day of July, 2009, upon consideration of careful review of Plaintiff's Request for Review [Doc. No. 10], Defendant's Response in Opposition [Doc. No. 11], and the attached Report and Recommendation of Magistrate Judge Linda K. Caracappa [Doc. No. 14], to which no objection has been filed, and the Record herein, it is hereby ORDERED as follows:
1. The Clerk of Court is directed to remove this action from the suspense docket and return it to the active docket;
2. The Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Linda K. Caracappa dated April 30, 2009, is APPROVED AND ADOPTED in full;*fn1
3. The Plaintiff's Request for Review is GRANTED IN PART AND DENIED IN PART ;
4. The case is REMANDED in accordance with the fourth sentence of 42 U.S.C. § 405(g) for further proceedings consistent with the Report and Recommendation of Magistrate Judge Caracappa; and
5. The Clerk of court is directed to CLOSE this action for statistical purposes.
It is so ORDERED .