IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
June 16, 2009
SUPERINTENDENT ROZUM, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Robert F. Kelly, Senior Judge
AND NOW, this 16h day of June, 2009, upon careful and independent consideration of the petition for a writ of habeas corpus and after review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Timothy R. Rice, IT IS ORDERED that:
1. Petitioner's Objections to the Report and Recommendation are OVERRULED.
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED.
3. The petition for a writ of habeas corpus is DENIED with prejudice.
4. There is no probable cause to issue a certificate of appealability.
5. The Clerk of Court shall mark this case closed for statistical purposes.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.