IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
June 2, 2009
MUTI A. AJAMU-OSAGBORO, PETITIONER,
GEORGE PATRICK, WARDEN, ET AL., RESPONDENTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: William H. Yohn Jr., Judge
And now, this 2nd day of June 2009, upon careful consideration of the instant petition for writ of habeas corpus filed pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2254 (Doc. 1), the government's response, the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Linda K. Caracappa, and petitioner's objections thereto, and the government's response it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Petitioner's objections are OVERRULED.
2. The Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Linda K. Caracappa is APPROVED and ADOPTED.
3. The petition for writ of habeas corpus is DISMISSED as non-cognizable or untimely.
4. Petitioner's Motion to Rebut (Doc. 61) is DENIED.
5. The petitioner having failed to make a substantial showing of the denial of a constitutional right, there is no ground to issue a certificate of appealability, see 28 U.S.C. § 2253(c).
6. The Clerk shall CLOSE this case statistically.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.