IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
May 6, 2009
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Berle M. Schiller, J.
AND NOW, this 6th day of May, 2009, upon consideration of Defendant Troy Wiley's Motion to Suppress Evidence, the Government's response thereto, and for the reasons outlined in this Court's Memorandum dated May 6, 2009*fn1, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Wiley's motion (Document No. 155) is DENIED.
2. Wiley's Motion for Exculpatory Evidence (Document No. 156) is GRANTED.
3. Wiley's Motion for Disclosure of Jenck's and Rule 26.2 Material (Document No. 157) is GRANTED.
4. Wiley's Motion for Discovery (Document No. 158) is GRANTED.
5. Wiley's Motion for Disclosure of Existence and Substance of Promises of Immunity (Document No. 160) is GRANTED.