IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
May 1, 2009
BERNARD R. SCOTT, SR., PLAINTIFF,
DAVID D. DIGUGLIELMO, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Anita B. Brody, J.
AND NOW, this 1st day of May, 2009, Defendants' Motion to Dismiss Amended Complaint, Change Venue and Strike Jury Demand (Doc. #31) is GRANTED in part and DENIED in part:
* Defendants' Motion to Dismiss Count One is GRANTED.
* Defendants' Motion to Dismiss Count Two is GRANTED as to Defendants DiGuglielmo, Murray, and Scott and DENIED as to Defendant Beard.
* Defendants' Motion to Dismiss Count Three is GRANTED.
* Defendants' Motion to Change Venue is DENIED.
* Defendants' Motion to Strike Jury Demand is GRANTED.
Additionally, Defendants' Motion for a More Definite Statement in the Alternative (Doc. # 39) is DENIED.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.