IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
April 23, 2009
PATRICK WILSON, PLAINTIFF,
KATE ZIELKE, ET AL. DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: C. Darnell Jones II J.
AND NOW, this 23rd day of April, 2009, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The Court's April 13th Memorandum (Docket No. 76) and Order (Docket No. 77) are VACATED and REPLACED BY this Memorandum and Order.
2. Defendant's Motion for Summary Judgment (Docket No. 27) is GRANTED as to Defendant Philip Pisani and DENIED as to Defendant Kate Zielke.
3. Plaintiff's Motion in Limine for Court Supervision of Video Depositions (Docket No. 46) is DENIED AS MOOT without prejudice.
4. Defendants' Motion in Limine to Admit Evidence of Plaintiff's Prior Lawsuit Against WaWa (Docket No. 42) is DENIED.
5. Plaintiff's Motion in Limine (Docket No. 50) is GRANTED IN PART AND DENIED IN PART, as explained in the Court's Memorandum.
6. Plaintiff's Motion in Limine Regarding the Admissibility of Evidence of Plaintiff's Alcoholism and/or Substance Abuse. (Doc. No. 43) is GRANTED as limited by the Court's Memorandum.
7. Plaintiff's Motion for Reconsideration (Doc. No. 75) is DENIED.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.