IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
April 14, 2009
RONALD LEDER, ET AL.
JEROME SHINFELD AND SAMUEL DEANGELIS
The opinion of the court was delivered by: R. Barclay Surrick, Judge
AND NOW, this 14th day of April, 2009, upon consideration of Defendant Samuel DeAngelis's Motion to Dismiss Plaintiffs' Complaint Pursuant to Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 12(b)(1) and (6) (Doc. No. 17), and Defendant Jerome Shinfeld, CPA's Rule 12(b)(6) Motion to Dismiss All Claims (Doc. No. 14), and all papers submitted in support thereof and in opposition thereto, it is ORDERED that Defendants' Motions are GRANTED in part and DENIED in part as follows:
1. GRANTED as to Count Two;
2. GRANTED as to Count Three;
3. GRANTED as to Count Four;
4. DENIED as to Count Five;
5. GRANTED as to Count Six;
6. GRANTED as to Count Seven;
7. GRANTED as to Count Eight;
8. DENIED as to Count Nine;
9. DENIED as to Plaintiffs Leder and Boyle as to Count Ten;
10. GRANTED as to Plaintiff Boyleder as to Count Ten; and
11. GRANTED as to Count Eleven.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.