IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
April 14, 2009
THOMAS SIMONE PETITIONER
WARDEN, SCI GREENE, ET AL. RESPONDENTS
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Robert F. Kelly, Sr. J.
ORDER AND NOW, this 14th day of April, 2009, upon careful and independent consideration of the petition for a writ of habeas corpus, and after review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Timothy R. Rice, and the objections thereto filed by Petitioner, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Petitioner's objections to the Report and Recommendation are DENIED.
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED.
3. The petition for a writ of habeas corpus is DENIED with prejudice.
4. There is no probable cause to issue a certificate of appealability.
5. The Clerk of Court shall mark this case closed for statistical purposes.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.