IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
April 13, 2009
PATRICK WILSON, PLAINTIFF,
KATE ZIELKE, ET AL. DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: C. Darnell Jones II J.
AND NOW, this 13th day of April, 2009, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Defendant's Motion for Summary Judgment (Docket No. 27) is DENIED.
2. Plaintiff's Motion in Limine for Court Supervision of Video Depositions (Docket No. 46) is DENIED AS MOOT without prejudice.
3. Defendants' Motion in Limine to Admit Evidence of Plaintiff's Prior Lawsuit Against WaWa (Docket No. 42) is DENIED.
4. Plaintiff's Motion in Limine (Docket No. 50) is GRANTED IN PART AND DENIED IN PART, as explained in the Court's Memorandum.
5. Plaintiff's Motion in Limine Regarding the Admissibility of Evidence of Plaintiff's Alcoholism and/or Substance Abuse. (Doc. No. 43) is GRANTED as limited by the Court's Memorandum.
6. Plaintiff's Motion for Reconsideration (Doc. No. 75) is DENIED.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.