IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
April 13, 2009
CRAIG ALAN WEST, PETITIONER
RAYMOND J. SOBINA, AND ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA, RESPONDENTS
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge Caldwell
Magistrate Judge Mannion
AND NOW, this 13th day of April, 2009, upon consideration of the report and recommendation of the magistrate judge (doc. 6) filed March 9, 2009, to which no objections were filed, and upon an independent review of the record, it is ordered that:
1. The magistrate judge's report is approved.
2. Plaintiff's action is dismissed for lack of subject matter jurisdiction.
3. A certificate of appealability is denied.
4. Petitioner's request to proceed in forma pauperis is denied as moot.
5. The Clerk of Court shall close this file.
William W. Caldwell United States District Judge
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.