IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
March 3, 2009
JAMES T. WYNDER, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: John R. Padova, J.
AND NOW, this 3rd day of March, 2009, upon careful and independent consideration of the Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus filed pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2254, and all attendant and responsive briefing, and after review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Henry S. Perkins, and consideration of Petitioner's "Objection to the Magistrate Judge's Report and Recommendation" (Docket No. 18), IT IS HEREBY ORDERED as follows:
1. Petitioner's Objection to the Report and Recommendation is OVERRULED.
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED.*fn1
3. The Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus is DENIED.
4. There is no basis for the issuance of a certificate of appealability.
5. The Clerk shall CLOSE this case statistically.