IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
February 18, 2009
CHARLES RUSSELL WHITFIELD, JR.
HARRY WILSON, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Robert F. Kelly, Senior Judge
AND NOW, this 18th day of February, 2009, upon careful and independent consideration of the petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus and after review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Lynne A. Sitarski, IT IS ORDERED that:
1. Petitioner's Objections to the Report and Recommendation are OVERRULED.
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED.
3. The petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus is DENIED with prejudice.
4. There is no probable cause to issue a certificate of appealability.
5. The Clerk of Court shall mark this case closed for statistical purposes.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.