IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
January 27, 2009
MONIQUE T. LIGGETT
MICHAEL J. ASTRUE COMMISSIONER OF SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Robert F. Kelly, Sr. J.
AND NOW, this 27th day of January, 2009, upon consideration of the plaintiff's request for review and motion for summary judgment, defendant's response and motion for summary judgment, and plaintiff's response thereto, and after careful review of the Report and Recommendation of Chief United States Magistrate Judge Thomas J. Rueter, IT IS ORDERED that:
1. Plaintiff's objections to the Report and Recommendation are OVERRULED;
2. the Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
3. the Plaintiff's Request for Review and motion for summary judgment is DENIED; and
4. the Defendant's motion for summary judgment is GRANTED.
5. Judgment is entered in favor of defendant and against plaintiff.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.