IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE WESTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
January 13, 2009
ELIAS P. KAZAS, ET UX., PLAINTIFFS,
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF TREASURY, INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Gary L. Lancaster, United States District Judge
AND NOW, this 13th day of January, 2009, IT IS HEREBY
ORDERED that the Court's Final Scheduling Order, dated September 10, 2008, is amended as follows:
1. Plaintiffs shall file their pretrial narrative statement on or before January 20, 2009;
2. Defendant's pretrial narrative statement shall be filed February 10, 2008;
3. The parties shall file any motions in limine, proposed points for charge and proposed voir dire no later than February 20, 2009;
4. Response to any motion in limine shall be due no later than March 2, 2009.
5. THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER EXTENSIONS GRANTED IN THIS MATTER.
In all other aspects, the Court's order shall remain in full force and effect.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.