Nos. 139 DB 2007 and 7 DB 2008.
Attorney Registration No. 23292
AND NOW, this 18th day of November, 2008, upon consideration of the Recommendation of the Three-Member Panel of the Disciplinary Board dated September 5, 2008, the Joint Petition in Support of Discipline on Consent is hereby granted pursuant to Rule 215(g), Pa.R.D.E., and it is
ORDERED that Frank Louis Cecchetti is suspended on consent from the Bar of this Commonwealth for a period of one year and one day, the suspension is stayed in its entirety and he is placed on probation for a period of two years, subject to the following conditions:
1. Respondent shall continue treatment for mental health purposes with Sidney W. White, Ph.D., or another similarly qualified mental healthcare professional, who is to direct and supervise Respondent's treatment.
2. Respondent shall cooperate with directions of the mental healthcare professional supervising his treatment, take medications as prescribed and engage in therapy and counseling sessions as directed.
3. Respondent shall cause the mental healthcare professional supervising his treatment to make written reports directed to the Secretary of the Board on a quarterly basis during his probation.
4. The written reports shall include the identity and dosage of medications being currently prescribed, the nature and frequency of therapy sessions engaged in since any prior report, and the identity of the health services agency or agent providing the same, and an assessment of Respondent's mental health at that time in regard to his mental fitness to engage in the practice of law.
5. Respondent shall immediately authorize and redirect Sidney W. White, Ph.D., and any substitute or successor supervising mental healthcare professional, to furnish a written report of facts and circumstances to the Secretary of the Board at any time when, in the estimation of the supervising mental healthcare professional, Respondent's behavior or material failure to conduct himself in cooperation with any aspect of his prescribed treatment regimen indicates that he is or may be in jeopardy of shortly becoming mentally unfit to engage in the practice of law.
6. If for any reason Respondent severs his present relationship with Sidney W. White, Ph.D., he shall immediately make written report to the Secretary of the Board of that fact and the circumstances causing the same, together with the identification and location of another mental healthcare professional who has been fully informed of the terms of this probation and has agreed to serve as a successor supervising mental healthcare professional in accordance with the same.
7. Respondent shall furnish, at any time it may reasonably be requested, his written authorization for any health care agency or agent to furnish to the Secretary of the Board complete records and information as to any mental health or underlying medical care services which may have been provided to him.
8. At the conclusion of the prescribed period of probation, Respondent shall apply for termination of probation in accordance with ...