IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE WESTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
September 2, 2008
GEORGINE JAVORNICK, PLAINTIFF,
UNITED PARCEL SERVICES, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: The Honorable Gary L. Lancaster, United States District Judge
AND NOW, this 2nd day of September, 2008, IT IS HEREBY
ORDERED that the parties shall proceed as follows:
1) Plaintiff's pretrial narrative statement shall comply with Local Rule 16.1.4.A. and shall be filed by September 9, 2008;
2) Defendant's pretrial narrative statement shall comply with Local Rule 16.1.4.B. and shall be filed by September 16, 2008;
3) The parties shall file any motions in limine, proposed voir dire questions and points for charge no later than September 23, 2008;
4) Any response to a motion in limine shall be due no later than September 30, 2008;
5) All other aspects of the Court's Final Scheduling Order of May 15, 2008 shall remain in full force and effect.
6) THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER EXTENSION GRANTED.
© 1992-2008 VersusLaw Inc.