IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE WESTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
July 17, 2008
GEORGINE JAVORNICK, PLAINTIFF,
UNITED PARCEL SERVICES, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Gary L. Lancaster, United States District Judge
AND NOW, this 17th day of July, 2008,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the Court's Final Scheduling Order, dated February 25, 2008, is amended as follows:
1. Plaintiff shall file her pretrial narrative statement on or before August 4, 2008;
2. Defendant's pretrial narrative statement shall be filed September 3, 2008;
3. The parties shall file any motions in limine, proposed points for charge and proposed voir dire no later than September 12, 2008;
4. Response to any motion in limine shall be due no later than September 26, 2008.
5. THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER EXTENSIONS GRANTED IN THIS MATTER.
In all other aspects, the Court's order shall remain in full force and effect.
© 1992-2008 VersusLaw Inc.