UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT MIDDLE DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
October 24, 2007
DRUEN NILES, PETITIONER
ALBERTO GONZALEZ, ET AL., RESPONDENTS
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge Kosik
NOW, THIS 24th DAY OF OCTOBER, 2007, IT APPEARING TO THE COURT THAT:
(1) The petitioner in the instant habeas corpus action filed pursuant to 28 U.S.C. §2241 was released from BICE custody pursuant to an Order of Supervision on October 12, 2007;
(2) The only relief requested by petitioner was release from continued detention;
AND, IT FURTHER APPEARING THAT:
(3) The Report and Recommendation of the Magistrate Judge that the petition for writ of habeas corpus be dismissed as moot is proper;
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
(1) The Report and Recommendation of Magistrate Judge Malachy E. Mannion dated October 17, 2007 (Doc. 7) is ADOPTED;
(2) The petition for writ of habeas corpus is DISMISSED; and
(3) The Clerk of Court is directed to CLOSE this case and to forward a copy of this Order to the Magistrate Judge.
EDWIN M. KOSIK United States District Judge
© 1992-2007 VersusLaw Inc.