IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE WESTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
July 16, 2007
MICHAEL L. MYERS, PLAINTIFF,
MARY CANINO, ET. AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Sean J. McLaughlin United States District Judge
The Court Construes all of the following motions and appeal:
1. Appeal of Magistrate Decision(Doc. No. 34)
2. Motion for Injunctive Relief and Sanctions (Doc. No. 35)
3. Motion for Injunctive Relief (Doc. No. 39)
4. Motion for Injunctive Relief (Doc. No. 40)
5. Motion for Hearing (Doc. No. 44) as one appeal of the Magistrate Judge's Order dated June 19, 2007
AND NOW this 16th day of July, 2007,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that said Appeal is DENIED and all motions related to this appeal are DENIED;
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the Magistrate Judge's Order (Doc. No. 32) be and hereby is AFFIRMED.
© 1992-2007 VersusLaw Inc.