UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
July 2, 2007
BRENDA EATON AND GEORGE R. SHADIE, PLAINTIFFS
BANK OF AMERICA F/K/A MBNA AMERICA BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION, DEFENDANTS
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge Kosik
AND NOW, this 2nd day of July, 2007, IT APPEARING TO THE COURT THAT:
(1) Plaintiffs filed a motion for leave to amend their complaint on June 1, 2007; z
(2) Plaintiffs failed to file the proposed amended complaint as an attachment to the motion as required by M.D.Pa. Local Rule 15.1;
(3) No certificate of concurrence or non-concurrence was attached to the motion as required by M.D.Pa. Local Rule 7.1;
(4) Moreover, no brief was filed in support of the motion as required by M.D.Pa. Local Rule 7.5;
(5) On June 18, 2007, defendant filed an opposition to plaintiffs' motion for leave to amend the complaint;
(6) In the opposition, defendant raises the plaintiffs' failure to file a certificate of concurrence, failure to file a supporting brief and failure to attach the proposed amended complaint;
(7) We find that plaintiffs have failed to comply with M.D.Pa. Local Rules 15.1, 7.1 and 7.5;
ACCORDINGLY, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT the plaintiffs' motion for leave to amend the complaint (Doc. 8) is DEEMED WITHDRAWN.
Edwin M. Kosik United States District Judge
© 1992-2007 VersusLaw Inc.