United States District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania
February 11, 2004.
DAVID A. COHEN et al.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The opinion of the court was delivered by: STEWART DALZELL, District Judge
NOW, this 10th day of February, 2004, upon consideration of
petitioners' petitions to quash summonses and the Government's omnibus
response thereto, the Government's omnibus motion for summary enforcement
and the petitioners' response thereto, and the parties' supplemental
briefs, and in accordance with the accompanying memorandum, it is hereby
1. The petitions to quash summonses originally docketed under Civil
Action Nos. 03-3238 and 03-3239 are DENIED;
2. The petition to quash summonses originally docketed under Civil
Action No. 03-3234 is DENIED AS MOOT;
3. The Government's motion for summary enforcement is GRANTED;
4. The Government's request for attorneys' fees is DENIED;
5. SEI Private Trust Company shall COMPLY with the summonses whose
enforcement was challenged in the petitions originally docketed under
Civil Action Nos. 03-3238 and 03-3239; and
6. The Clerk of Court shall CLOSE this action statistically.
© 1992-2004 VersusLaw Inc.