of fear, intimidation, threats, or violence, which shall be reported to the court forthwith. Upon such event, the Court Liaison Officer shall notify the parties of his findings and intentions and suspend further negotiations. Any person, corporation, or entity with whom Local 30/30B, its officers, agents, or representatives, desires to negotiate shall have the right to conduct all or part of such negotiations by telephone without the presence of the Court Liaison Officer. Any such party, however, shall also have the right to refuse to negotiate, in whole or in part, by telephone, and such refusal shall not be deemed to be a basis by Local 30/30B, or any affiliated entity, to claim that there is a failure to bargain in good faith.
(5) Every collective bargaining agreement, or renewal thereof, shall not be effective until it is counter-signed by the Court Liaison Officer, who shall, prior to execution, assure himself and certify to the court that the agreement was entered into after good faith negotiation and not in an atmosphere of fear, intimidation, threats, or violence.
(6) No face-to-face negotiation session shall be attended by a number of representatives of Local 30/30B, or any affiliated entity, that is in excess of the number of the employer representatives, and the number of such representatives of Local 30/30B, and any affiliated entity, should not exceed three (3), except upon the advanced consent provided by the Court Liaison Officer, which consent shall be given in appropriate cases such as in circumstances associated with industry-wide bargaining.
13. In order for any arbitration/grievance procedure to be approved by the court, it must contain a provision that prohibits any step in the procedure taking place on any property owned, occupied, or controlled by Local 30/30B or any affiliated entity.
14. Any Court Liaison Officer shall have the right, without prior notice, to have access to any records, wherever located, at the offices, locations and other property of Local 30/30B or any affiliated entity, and such Court Liaison Officer may designate other persons responsible to the Court Liaison Officer to have similar access. Such access shall include the right to inspect, copy, and reproduce where the Court Liaison Officer deems such activity is necessary.
15. The Union shall provide written notice to the court of all meetings, proceedings, or decisions providing for nominations and/or elections for offices or positions within Local 30/30B, or any affiliated entity, at least sixty (60) days in advance of any such nomination or election proceeding.
16. No individual defendant shall be paid, offered, or accept; nor shall any person or entity pay or deliver anything of value from or on behalf, or at the request of, Local 30/30B or any affiliated entity, unless on a date prior to the institution of these civil proceedings the court determines that such defendant was entitled to payment or value under some then existing lawful contractual provision, including any labor organization benefit plan.
17. The Decree shall be interpreted by the court, and its provisions shall be applied in order to protect, as much as possible, the right of Union members to fully participate in the Union affairs, including the right to vote, to assemble, to speak freely, to be treated fairly and fully in respect to their rights under the Union Constitution and By-Laws and benefit programs and the right to be represented in respect to collective bargaining and other Union matters by lawfully elected leaders of their choice. The court shall also interpret and apply the provisions of the Decree in order to protect, as much as possible, the right of employers in the roofing industry to collectively bargain and otherwise transact business and deal with Local 30/30B and any affiliated entity, free of fear, intimidation, harm, or injury to themselves, their employees, or property they control, and to carry on their business free of similar events and influences.
18. The court shall implement the Decree by the issuance of " Decree Implementation " Orders from time to time. The Decree shall be amended by the issuance of " Decree Amendment " Orders from time to time.
19. Local 30/30B, and any affiliated entity, the thirteen (13) defendants, and all persons who are either members or associated in any way with Local 30/30B, or any affiliated entity, are expressly prohibited, in respect to any member within the jurisdiction of Local 30/30B, or any affiliated entity, from intimidating, inflicting violence, fear, or threats of personal or property damage upon any person, corporation, or entity; or attempting to do so, and in addition to such conduct in certain cases being violations of law, such conduct shall also be deemed to be a violation of this Decree.
20. This Decreeship, as the same shall be amended from time to time, shall continue until further Order of court.
21. The court retains jurisdiction of all matters respecting the existence and functioning of Local 30/30B, and any affiliated entity, as well as any person, corporation, or entity associated with Local 30/30B and any affiliated entity, in order to effectuate the goals of this Decree as it shall be amended from time to time.
22. All costs incurred in the administration of the Decreeship shall be borne by Local 30/30B, and, where appropriate, its affiliated entities.