3. Plaintiffs' claims brought for violations of § 201 of the Pennsylvania Securities Act of 1972 are DISMISSED.
4. Plaintiffs' claims brought for violations of § 301 of the Pennsylvania Securities Act of 1972 are DISMISSED in all cases except Civil Action No. 84-4197.
5. In all other respects, the motions are DENIED.
6. In an oral order, plaintiffs were given until November 19, 1985, to amend their complaints to include sufficient specificity of fraud pursuant to F.R.C.P. 9(b). This paragraph no. 6 is for clarification only.
7. The plaintiffs in these cases will be taking depositions for three weeks beginning February 3, 1986. The defendants will be taking depositions for one week beginning February 24, 1986. All attorneys are instructed to be available for this four-week period so that they can attend these depositions.
8. Defendants are given leave to file motions for summary judgment and briefs in support thereof provided same are filed on or before May 15, 1986.
9. Plaintiffs shall file reply briefs on or before June 6, 1986.
10. Argument shall be held on Friday, June 13, 1986, at 9:30 A.M. in Courtroom 2, Old Lehigh County Courthouse, 501 Hamilton Street, Allentown, Pennsylvania.
11. All discovery shall be completed on or before June 1, 1986.
12. The within cases are placed on the September, 1986, jury trial list.
13. Jury selection shall take place on Monday, September 8, 1986, at 10:00 A.M. in Courtroom 3B, United States Courthouse, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
14. Trial shall commence on Tuesday, September 9, 1986, in Courtroom 2, Old Lehigh County Courthouse, 501 Hamilton Street, Allentown, Pennsylvania.
15. On or before August 12, 1986, counsel for the parties shall file with the Clerk and serve on the opposition:
(a) A list of all exhibits to be used at the trial. All exhibits shall be premarked and counsel shall exchange with each other copies of all documentary and photographic exhibits and shall provide an opportunity for opposing counsel to view any models or video tapes;