Appeal Nos. 292, 346 January Term, 1977, from the Judgments of Sentence Entered by the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County, Trial Division, Criminal Section, at December Session, 1975, Nos. 144, 146, 147; Samuel Smith, J.
William A. Fitzpatrick, Philadelphia, for appellant.
Robert B. Lawler, Asst. Dist. Atty., Chief, Appeals Div., James Garrett, Asst. Dist. Atty., Philadelphia, for appellee.
Eagen, C. J., and O'Brien, Roberts, Nix, Manderino and Larsen, JJ.
This is an appeal from appellant's, Ernest Fowler's, conviction by a jury of murder of the second degree and robbery and burglary. Appellant has raised the following issues:
(1) the evidence is insufficient to sustain the conviction;
(2) the trial court erred in admitting photographs of the victim's home and the alleged murder weapon;
(3) the prosecution violated Rule 1100 of the Pennsylvania Rules of Criminal Procedure;
(4) the trial court erred in permitting testimony concerning a picture of appellant taken after his arrest;
(5) the arresting officer lacked probable cause to ...