No. 45 May Term, 1977, Appeal from the Judgments of Sentence of the Court of Common Pleas, Criminal Division, of Adams County, Pennsylvania, CC-41-76.
Henry O. Heiser, III, Gettysburg, for appellant.
Oscar F. Spicer, Dist. Atty., for appellee.
Eagen, C. J., and O'Brien, Roberts, Pomeroy, Nix and Manderino, JJ.
This is an appeal from appellant's conviction, by a jury, on two counts of third degree murder.*fn* Appellant has raised the following contentions:
(1) The trial court erred in excluding certain testimony of witnesses for appellant;
(2) The trial court erred in limiting appellant's testimony;
(3) The trial court erred in granting the Commonwealth's motion to strike the testimony of a pharmacologist who testified on behalf of appellant;
(4) The element of "serious provocation," 18 Pa.C.S.A. § 2503(a) (1973), renders the voluntary manslaughter statute unconstitutionally vague;
(5) The trial court erred in allowing the Commonwealth to elicit from appellant testimony ...