Nos. 12 and 23 January Term, 1977, Appeal from Judgments of Sentence Entered on July 22, 1976 by the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County, Trial Division, Criminal Section as of May Term, 1975, Nos. 1758-1760.
Linda J. Bryant, Philadelphia, for appellant.
Edward G. Rendell, Dist. Atty., Steven H. Goldblatt, Deputy Dist. Atty. for Law, Robert B. Lawler, Chief, Appeals Div., William Boland, Asst. Dist. Atty., Stephen Seeling, Philadelphia, for appellee.
Eagen, C. J., and O'Brien, Pomeroy, Nix, Manderino and Larsen, JJ. Roberts, J., did not participate in the consideration or decision of this case.
This is an appeal from appellant's conviction by a jury of third degree murder, criminal conspiracy and aggravated assault. Appellant contends
(1) after-discovered evidence mandates granting a new trial;
(2) oral statements made by appellant immediately preceding and immediately following his arrest should have been suppressed;
(3) the identification of appellant at the preliminary hearing by an eyewitness was invalid;
(4) the trial court erred in refusing to order disclosure of an informant;
(5) the seizure of an automobile was without probable cause and the identification of the ...